TEN is a card game where players push their luck to acquire as many number cards or currency as possible without busting. Valuable wildcards are auctioned off to all players to help complete runs from 1 to 9 in each color. Watch how to play and have some colorful family fun with TEN.
Designed by Molly Johnson, Shawn Stankewich, and Robert Melvin
Art by Shawn Stankewich
Published by Alderac Entertainment Group
- TEN rewards players often, even when unlucky, making the game friendly and accessible. Perfect game for family game nights.
- Visual similarities to Uno makes for easy introduction to casual card game players, as they are not intimidated by a ton of pieces or lots of card text.
- Colorful card patterns connect between all the cards, making it even more satisfying to build long runs and display them in front of you.
- Quite different from many other “color and number” card games on the market. This different experience makes TEN worth having in addition to many of these style of games you already own.
- Bad insert is not able to hold all the cards in the card tray. This is a simple fix for people who have no qualms about tossing out an insert (something I can’t do).