Steal is a game of speed and spelling. Words are formed from the flipped letter tiles or stolen from opponents by adding letters and rearranging them. The most points wins once all the tiles are revealed. Watch the full how to play below for all the rules and scoring details.
- Attempting to rearrange words to find new ones by adding another letter is a fun challenge
- Loose ending to the game spoils a fast game as it comes to a halt and all players just keep thinking about what they can steal
- May require some house rules to smooth out quirks in the game
- Word games with speed avoid people trying to use all the available tiles to spell words
- No perfect way to flip tiles without slightly blocking someone’s view, so people will always complain
- More suited to casual players and families who enjoy games like Spot It or Bananagrams